Thursday, November 21, 2019

TCP Sneaky Peek Day 3: Hugs Needed!

Hello there inky friends!  I'm back with DAY 3 of the TCP Sneaky Peek reveals for November.  Today, we're sneaking a peek of the AHHHDORABLE lovey-dovey set called "Hugs Needed".  This set is a sweet set that includes some cute characters:  a  boy, a girl and a big old bear.  It also includes some scenery.  I think this set calls for a few more coordinating sets like background builders and vignettes don't you?!  I added a few doodles here and there to blend the two character images into one and added some ribbon embellishments and doodly hearts/dots.    

To check out all the inspiring cards with this set, hop over to the TCP Blog HERE!


After stamping and coloring the images with Copic markers,  I added a few doodles here and there and mounted my design to a blue card panel and then to a red card base using foam squares.  I then tied some red sparkly ribbon around the panel to finish it off.  I really thought these two characters didn't need much to make them shine, so I kept my card design simple and clean.  
Thanks for hopping over to check out my card.  Please make sure to check out my fellow Cat Pack designers as they share more inspiration with this adorable set!  Make sure to leave a comment for your chance at the daily sneaky peek prize!  Oh...and remember, this set is available TODAY so make sure to pick it up!  

Today's Sneaky Peek Designers

32 comments:

  1. Awww! So adorable🤗 What a great set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little boy with the glasses 🤓!!!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet with the little boy and girl. I like your coloring and the big bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw that bear is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the bear is heading for another card too. I'm a bear collector! HA HA

      Delete
  5. Aww that is super sweet!! Love your darling card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so adorable, I must get this set! Looks like my husband and I.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card. The sentiment is perfect with the images, too. Great coloring. Simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty coloring on your sweet card! Love these adorable little people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The artist that designed this set has some great style, I think. Love the little kiddos!

      Delete
  9. Wow..that's cute�� very nice card.love to win

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card! These cuties are perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my thought. I'll give it to some lovebirds. HA HA

      Delete
  11. Such a delightful card and a wonderful new set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Two images and a sentiment work great on a white background! Thanks!

      Delete
  13. Super adorable, Kerry! Love the CAS style.

    ReplyDelete