Thursday, November 21, 2019

TCP Sneak Peek Week Day 4: Pattern Builder

Hello there inky friends!  I'm BACK!  Hee hee.  Today is Day 4 of The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek Week.  We're sharing some fun inspiration featuring the brand spankin' new stencil called "Pattern Builder".  It's a pretty fun collection of pieces and parts to mix and match when stenciling fun plaid and linear patterns.  I chose to layer the thinnest stripes stencil three times (once with lime green and twice with cranberry red) to get my fun plaid pattern.  After stenciling, I added some black lines with my Staedtler Multiliner .01 pen and placed a dot at each intersection. 

I decided to pair up this plaid with one of my favorite holiday die sets from The Cat's Pajamas.  J*Y is a fab trio of dies that when put together, create the perfect "Joy" sentiment.  Adding a little sparkly snowflake was just what this card needed to bring it over the top!  
Thanks for hopping over to my blog to check out my project today.  I hope it inspires you to get your stencils out and make that plaid!  This stencil collection is available TODAY so hop over to the shop and pick one up HERE.  Also...  Make sure to visit each inspiration Sneaky Peek blog and leave a comment.  You just might win a fab gift certificate from TCP stamps!  

Sneaky Inspiration Today Provided BY: 

14 comments:

  1. So pretty and festive with the plaid background and the sparkly snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling background and I love how you did the JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors. They are a little unexpected, which I LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty color combo for your plaid! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you added the black lines to the awesome plaid. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a colorful plaid background! Love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you put the O in the
    word. Great idea. Pretty card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! Love the colors and touch of sparkle. Such a festive design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh, how pretty! love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joy is such a fabulous blessing, and I love it as a sentiment---especially with a shape of figure for the O! Great plaid background.....it matches the whole joyful vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great color combos for your plaid. It's just the right background for "JOY"...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool colors for the plaid background

    ReplyDelete
  13. That plaid is gorgeous. Love the "O" too

    ReplyDelete