Tuesday, November 19, 2019

TCP Sneaky Peek Week...Stuck on YOU!

Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm joining some of my fellow Cat Packers as we begin SNEAK PEEK WEEK!  This first day of Sneak Peek week is so fun and I decided to put a little twist on this new set.  A FESTIVE TWIST! 


Today we're sneakin' a peek of the new "Stuck On You" set!  You can purchase the stamp AND die bundle HERE! It's such an adorable prickly set and I decided to put a little Christmas treat twist on it!  Each little giftie envelope is ready to be tucked into the tree...All that's needed is some CASH-OLA!  
To create my giftie envies, I stamped the Kawaii-ish cactus with Copic markers and then doodled some Christmas lights on the tall cacti.  I also added some lights across the top to add to the festive flair. 
After coloring the cactus plants, I fussy cut them and then watercolored some white paper with aqua ink and mounted that onto a piece of pink cardstock.  I wrapped some tinsel ribbon around it to give some sparkle. 

Hop over to the TCP Blog to check out the other sneaks that are being shared today! 

13 comments:

  1. Such cute little treat bags! What a great idea and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute. I love those tiny bags. Your happy little pots are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun decorations on your gift envelopes! Love the way you went festive with the Stuck On You set! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the doodled Christmas lights. They make the perfect envelope for Christmas giving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun way to receive some cash or a gift card.
    Adorable. Fun set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun! love the party lights on the cacti!

    ReplyDelete