Sunday, November 17, 2019

Sunday Sip: Graciellie Designs Farmhouse Christmas!

Hello there inky friends!  It's Sunday Sip day at Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog and I'm sharing a pretty card I created using some of the newest digital stamp sets from Graciellie Design.

To create my pretty "Farmhouse Christmas" Spice Cocoa card, I combined two of Gracie's new sets:  Festive Wreath Mini Bundle and Cheery Cocoa Mini Bundle.  I just LOVE the images and the mix of fun sentiment fonts!  It's PERFECTLY PERFECT for the Christmas season!!!
To create my card, I colored the images with my Copic markers and then added some Glossy Accents to the pinecones and the center of each flower.  I also added a bit of shine to the cinnamon stick.
After coloring, I set the images aside and started working on the base layer.  I mounted a piece of kraft cardstock onto a white card base (topfold) and then flicked some black acrylic paint onto a kraft card panel and then attached some of my favorite burlap ribbon to the Farmhouse sentiment.  I then started layering all the pieces together and voila!  This beauty was complete!
Thanks so much for stopping over to check out my card today!  Hope you have a fabulous week!  See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment