Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day 5: Elizabeth Crafts Designs

 Hey there Coffee, Tea, Cocoa Lovers!  I'm back with DAY 5 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  Today I'm featuring a cute set from Elizabeth Crafts Designs.  I picked up several stamp sets from this company (for my first time) at the Scrapbook Expo this summer and I have been holding this adorable set in waiting for this hop!  I searched the whole booth for coffee lover stamp sets and this was one of the sets!  LOVE IT!  The animals in this critter set are all dressed and ready for fall/winter!  This set is appropriately called "Winter Animals".  I love the little squirrel!  I think he's holding a cuppa hazelnut flavored coffee.  HEE HEE The sentiment comes from the "Cute Winter Sentiments".

I decided to doodle a tree and some falling leaves.  Yeah, I must have been feeling the vibes from my front yard that is currently blanketed with a whole tree's worth of leaves.  Just gotta get the leaf sucker-upper out there before it gets dark tomorrow.  

I colored the squirrel with Copic markers.  Isn't he cute?  

Thanks for hopping over today.  I hope you've been enjoying the hop so far.  I've been enjoying all the submissions and have been slowly weeding through all the posts and commenting.  It is a full time job I don't have any time for!  LOL

I'll see you again tomorrow with day 6 of the hop!  


8 comments:

  1. Awww...what a sweet autumn card! Love the dark blue with the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun and a fabulous little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image. Awesome colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is so adorable. Love this image and the fabulous scene you created. I'm going to look for this at the next Expo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous with such eye catching color combos, love the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its gorgeous card!
    Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. an awesome fall coffee card colored beautifully. love it

    ReplyDelete