Tuesday, May 28, 2019

New Release Day! The Cat's Pajamas!


Hello there inky friends!  It's NEW RELEASE DAY at The Cat's Pajamas!  WOOP WOOP!  Have you been enjoying the sneak peeks?  I've enjoyed seeing all the inspiration from my fellow DT and look forward to seeing what YOU create with this awesome new collection of stamps/dies and sequins!  If you've arrived here from Wendy's blog, you're on the right track.  If not, that's ok.  I've included the full blog roll at the bottom of my post.  

Here's a review of the projects I sneak-peeked that feature the new collection:
And today, I'm sharing a couple cards featuring some cutie-patootie sets!  

My first card features the cute Hay Neighbor stamp set and a piece of the Farm Duo Die.  I love that it leaves a little "tire tread" along the outside of the diecut area.  I stamped the floral border using VersaClair ink and then diecut the center with the Farm Duo Die.  I created a little farm/garden scene using the cute little carrots in the set and popped that behind the frame.  After that, I stamped the image and colored the piggie with Copic Markers.  
 Just look at those yummy carrots!  :)
My second card features The cutie-patootie stamp set Oil Always Love You!  It's that adorable bunny at it again and this time he's a mechanic!  I picked the images by pulling the colors from my fun printed paper.  I love the tree pattern and it works perfectly for this image!  I also pulled in the fun Beaches Cut Ups Die to create a fun little border for the bottom of the card.  I love this die and how it meanders across the page.  
To set the bunny off from the background paper, I used the inside portion of the Farm Duo Die as a circle behind it.  I was able to tuck it perfectly near the ribbon bow.  
I'm not sure if it is noticeable or not, but I used some glossy accents on the car windows, the lights, the hubcaps and the tools.  Just thought that would make a little extra pop.
Thanks for hopping over to check out my projects.  I hope they inspire you to create some fun projects with these brand spankin' new goodies!

Oh Wait!  Don't forget!!!  This release has THREE new SEQUINS sets that are just YUMMY!  Check 'em out!
Blue Moon Holeless Sequins
Sherbet Holeless Sequins
By The Sea Mix


Please hop over to check out my fellow DT teamie's Rebekah's blog shares today!

7 comments:

  1. Love the piggy garden - he is colored beautifully. You are so good at layering as shown on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nancy. I just can't get enough of layers, layers, layers and ribbon! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the pig card. The way you set up the scene is just perfect. The coloring, the flowers encircling him, everything. And the hard working daddy bunny is very sweet. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! That piggy is just too fun! I love the little carrots too. I hope there is a coordinating set that includes more veggies for farming! hee hee.

      Delete
  3. The pig is soooo fun! I love the pattern papers in the bunny and car card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan! That piggie is just so cute, I couldn't resist using him on a card! The bunny, it's a special one for dads. They can fix everything! ;)

      Delete
  4. Love the framing on the first one and the papers on the second.

    ReplyDelete