Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Sneaky Peek Week at The Cat's Pajamas...Folk Art Flowers and Folklore Flowers and Flutter By Die

Hello there inky friends!  I'm back with another sneaky peek!  Today I'm joining some of my TCP teamies as we share a little sneaky peek of some of the newest stamps and dies coming to the shop May 28th!  This week is SNEAKY PEEK WEEK and today, we're offering up (and you can buy it today too) a peek at an adorable set called "Folk Art Flowers-coordinating dies- BUNDLE  available too! and the fun die called Flutterby.  I'll be sharing more of the "Flutter by" die soon!
I decided to create a fun and cheerful can 'o posies.  I think there's nothing says cheer like a bright yellow so I paired up some yellow posies with some red buddy florals.  Since I don't have a green thumb, these posies are the perfect pick for me!  How about you?  I paired them up with some lime green twine "vines" and made a cute little scene with my images.  
Tucking in a few little leaves here and there and adding some fun distressing made the frame just pop!
The sentiments in this set...PERFECTION!!!  :)  I added a cute little red ribbon bow because, well... bows are necessary.  HEE HEE.

Thanks for hopping over today.  I hope my happy card brought a smile to your face and gave you a little inspiration for this fun set.  Please hop over to the TCP blog for a full line-up of the sneaks today!  

12 comments:

  1. Love the twine element on your card. It's funny that I can grow anything outside but I kill indoor plants🙄

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome !I love the gardening pot with the bow on it! Great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The decorated can, the cute bold flowers...I just love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love the fun flowers and cute watering can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that watering can! lol Beautifully designed
    card, Kerry. Love the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combo and details! I love the Folk Art Flowers set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. I like the watering can and framing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fabulously designed card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pretty watering can with the wonderful bow!!! What a lovely card.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete