Tuesday, June 4, 2019

TCP Tuesday #358: All About Summer!

Hey there inky friends!  I'm back to join my fellow Cat Packers as we launch another new TCP Tuesday!  This month, our challenge is all about SUMMER!  WOOP WOOP!  Won't you join the fun?  Just play along!  You have until the end of June to submit a qualifying entry to our challenge! TCP products aren't required (but we really love to see them pop up!)

Here are the deets for our challenge:  
  • Each month a new challenge is posted on The Cat's Pajamas Blog and on the FB page.
  • Play along by uploading your design to THe Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button provided.  
  • TCP stamps and dies are not required- but we would love to see them!
  • On the day the next challenge is revealed, a winner for the previous month will be selected to win a Cat Cash Voucher for $50!


I selected a sweeeeet bunny image for my Summer project!  Kick Some Grass! is such a fun set!  I love the antics of this little bunny!  Bunny is ALWAYS into some mischief or human-like fun!  Here, Bunny is sitting in a patch of posies and has no fear of allergies! HA HA! 

 I chose to keep this image the focus of the card, not adding much embellishing or layering.
Thanks for hopping over today!  I hope my bunny project gets you inspired and I hope you consider joining the TCP Challenge this month!  :) .

3 comments:

  1. Simply fabulous! Love your coloring and that sweet ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO I love your ribbon! It’s just so perfect with the flowers. Such fun vibrant colours Kerry!

    ReplyDelete