Saturday, June 1, 2019

Gracie's Birthday Part Deux...Hey Friend!

Hey there inky friends!  I'm popping in one more time to share another birthday card I created using one of Gracie's newest digi sets:  Hey Friend.  I love the hanging posies, feathers and leaves and just had to create something fun with them!  You can get this set -and all others at a 40% discount right now.  That's a STEAL! 
This card was so fun to create!  I copied the images to an MS Word document and resized them a bit.  They I printed the document and fussy cut the images.  After that, I colored the images with Copic markers.  
 After fussy cutting the images, I started layering some papers to create a fun background.  I selected some peaches, lavenders and some yummy graph paper- my favorite design element!  Next, I splattered some pearlescent ink, black ink and purple ink onto the graph paper before attaching a few strips of decorative paper (from an old BoBunny 6x6 pack).  I attached some lavender Hemptique twine and then mounted the whole panel onto a white card base.  On the inside, I attached the sentiment "You were Born to be Courageous". 

Such a beautiful set for such a beautifully talented artist!  Thank you Gracie for such inspirational and gorgeous images!  I hope your birthday is just fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment