Saturday, May 4, 2019

TCP Cuppa Sunshine...The Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop Day 2

Hey there inky coffee-loving friends!  It's Saturday and woo hoo!  I'm hoppin' along with the Spring SummerCoffee Lovers Hop today.  It's Day 2.  Have YOU played along?  Head over to the main Coffee Lovers Hop post HERE to add YOUR project to the fun!
I pulled out a fun little coffee to-go cup image from the new set Freshly Brewed Heaven  at The Cat's Pajamas and paired it up with the perfectly springy sentiment from the Look for the Rainbows
To add a bit more whimsy to this set, I doodled a springy scene onto the sleeve of the cup and colored in kinder-style with Neocolor II pastels.  After that, I stitched up the background paper on my sewing machine and assembled my card. 
To finish off the card, I added some plaid yellow ribbon, a yellow button tied with floss and some sparkly Silver Saucers holeless sequins.  

Thanks so much for hopping over.  I'll see you tomorrow for my special Sunday Sip feature...and a little treat!  :)

14 comments:

  1. This is DARLING, Kerry! I might have to lift that sewing background idea. LOVE it!
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that awesome stitched background and the fresh spring colors you created with! That hand drawn scene on the coffee wrapper it pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all that fun stitching! And the bow is so pretty; love the color!
    Very charming card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun colorful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah, I need to use my sewing machine.
    this is awesome Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great details on your card, Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card. I like the stitching and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just awesome, love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and I love the stitched background you made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, and the colour combo is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stitching in the background and what a bright and sunny card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kerry, this is one beautiful card. I love that sentiment and cup for sure. Your design is always amazing, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete