Friday, May 3, 2019

Cofffee and Jesus...The Coffee Lover's Spring/Summer Blog Hop is here!

I'm excited to join along in the hop and feature several of my most favorite stamp/digi sets around.  As I know the hop is B-I-G, and things can get hopping really quickly, I'll keep my rambling short.  HA HA.  

Joy Clair, a Super Sponsor for the hop, is introducing a few new coffee-licious stamp sets this month and today, we're featuring this fabulous Faith-Friendly coffee lovers set called Coffee and Jesus! This is ONE set you may want to select if you win our prize!   You can check out our blog HERE for more info.  

Joy Clair is offering a 25% off discout on all Coffee Themed sets.  Just use the code MAYCOFFEELOVE to receive your discount!

I created this little dark chocolate covered coffee beans treat container that features the new set "Coffee and Jesus".  I used some yummy cardstock from Bazzill Basics too.  

I stamped the little wreath (that is included in the set) onto some pink cardstock with some watermelon ink and then colored the leaves with a white Gelly Roll pen.  I then diecut a little pillow box using a die from Fun Stampers Journey.  After assembling the box, I filled it with some dark chocolate covered coffee beans and then I wrapped a piece of Regal Bazzill Bling cardstock around the pillow box and tied that off with a piece of Ecru floss and a few buttons-one abalone shell and one sweet pink!
Next, I stamped and colored the cup using Copic markers.  I tucked that little cup into the "belly band" and now I have a fun little treat to share with a friend!
Take a closer peek at the fancy to-go cup!  
Thanks for popping over!  I hope you were inspired by my creation and I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop!  :)

18 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea!! I love that coffee cup!! We do everything with God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea, card, and stamp set! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Kerry. I love how you used the Coffee & Jesus set, and can't wait to see the rest of your art through the new release reveal from JC. Hope you're having a great week.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my fave coffee cup of the hop; I just love it!! That Bazzill bling wrap
    is divine!! Fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty floral cup -- and such a sweet looking gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. I love your fun pillow box and coffee tag
    Thank you for your creation. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, where do I get this stamp?Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This treat container is a fun and different project! I love your coloring too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gift box and paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kerry.... my friend... that is super adorable and beautiful gift box!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that cup tag!

    ReplyDelete