Saturday, March 16, 2019

Be Authentic...A fab new Graciellie Digi Bundle!

Hello there inky friends!  I'm back today with a few cards I created to add to my encouragement stash.  Graciellie's sentiments and images are always the perfect go-to for my encouragement cards!  Today I'm featuring the Graciellie Design digi set called Authentic.  It's a beautiful and inspirational set, don't you think?  Purchase any stamp bundle at 40% off!  Use Code NEWFORYOU at checkout to get your discount!  

Authentic Digital Stamp Set $5.99
 I created this card using MS Word.  I started out by laying down some florals in a cluster then lightened them up to create a watermarked image.  After that, I laid out the larger flower and inserted the leaves too.  These leaves were placed behind the larger flower.  After creating the design, I printed it and cut it out to fit an A2 card layout.
After cutting out the panel, I colored the images using Copic markers.  As I wanted to help keep the background florals very light and "watermark-like", I chose the lightest peach I could find in my Copic stash.   
To finish up the card, I glued a golden piece of cardstock along the right edge of the colored panel, attached some vibrant orange satin ribbon to the kraft card base and popped the stamped panel over that.  I added five flat-backed pearls to the card and called it DONE!  

I was able to create two additional cards using digital images I had included in my original MS Word document.  I love that I can create multiple cards using just one sheet of white cardstock!  For my second and third card, I created a leafy background by laying out the leaf cluster image onto my word document.  I then included one loose leaf and a smaller single floral image.  I also included two sentiments.  

To create the first leafy background card, I cut the leaf panel so that it would fit nicely on an A2 card base with a double mount of lavenders.  I then colored the images with Copic markers.  Next, I cut out the floral and the separate leaf cluster then attached that to my sentiment banner.  
As with most of my cards, I include ribbon, twine and other embellishments.  I just can't get enough of  ribbon!
 A closer look at the flower will give you a hint of the sparkly bits on my pretty flower!
 Leaves, leaves, leaves!  Love 'em!

For my third and final card, I incorporated the use of the remaining portion of my leafy background.  I tied in the sentiment and a fun diecut border frame.
 I added a bit of black splatter to tie in the black on the images.
 Of course, adding a pretty bow with the remaining ribbon was necessary.

...a reason to smile...That makes me think of YELLOW!  Sooo...I tied in the "smile with a yummy yellow button and a milky yellow card base.  HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!

Thanks so much for hopping over to check out these cards.  Remember, you can get a steal of a deal on this (and other) digi sets by including the secret code upon checkout.  What are you waiting for?  Hop over to Gracie's shop and go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment