Friday, March 15, 2019

Goooood Morning! RG releases his newest bundle...

Hey there inky friends!  Today I'm so excited to share with you the newest Ahhh-mazing stamp/digi bundle that has been released at RG Studio 360 (aka RG Avenue).  If you know me well, you'll know that this set is giving me all the heart eyes and all the feels...I LOVE COFFEE!  
This first set of cards were created using digital images from the Good Morning set and the Scottish Napkin background.  I just LOVE the plaid and adjusted the image settings to print it in a deep burgundy color.  This coordinated well with the colors I wanted to use for my to-go cup.  
Good Morning Stamp/Digi bundle
After laying out the plaid on the bottom of a Sweet Cane card base, I used some ivory acrylic paint to mute down the colors and make the images pop.  I also flicked some Sugar Drops onto the panel to give it some zing.  Next, I cut out the to-go cup and colored it with a Copic Marker and then the sleeve with Sugar Drops.  
To finish off the card, I attached some dark brown satin ribbon, popped the cup onto the card with pop-dots and added a coordinating sentiment.
Next up, I wanted that cold drink cup to shine on my second card so I did some stitching onto a white card panel, colored the cold drink cup to mimic some of my favorite boba tea and attached a little twine and a pretty pink bow. 
 To allow me to create a boba-like filling in my cup, I used several Copic markers to make the dots.
Finishing off things was pretty easy as I used a panel of Sour Guava cardstock and mounted the whole thing onto a Powdered Sugar card base.

Copics Used:  E00, E21, E53, E 47,  E71, W-7, R59, RV42

Thanks for popping over today!  I'll be back again with another fun and festive card featuring this awesome bundle!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment