Monday, March 11, 2019

Spring is in the air! Graciellie Designs Digi Delights!

Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm sharing a springy card featuring a few of my favorite digital designs by Graciellie Designs.  I decided to bring a little spring cheer into my crafty room!  This card features a sentiment from the Your Kindness digital set and the printed paper  design from the Flutter Away Digi Paper Pack.
Your Kindness Digi Set $3.92

Flutter Away Digi Paper Pack $6.50
To create my design, I applied a circle to a MS Word document, set the sentiment over the circle by resizing and layering and then grabbed the digital paper design (shrinking the design) and laid it onto the paper.  Once printed, I was able to cut out the sentiment circle and diecut an oldie but goodie QuickCutz flower from the printed paper.  I used a pre-made kraft diecut from my stash as a backer for my little collage.  
I felt the card was a bit bare so before laying down the flowers and sentiment panel, I added some drybrushing of ivory acrylic paint and some white splatters.  After punching some holes with my Crop-a-Dile, I was able to attach some natural and color coordinated twine to the sentiment panel and the background kraft panel. 
To finish off the card, I attached some faceted bling and mounted my panel onto dark teal cardstock and then onto a white card base (with a topfold).  

Finished and ready to send to a special someone!  

Thanks for popping by today!  I hope you were inspired by this springy creation!  See you soon!

1 comment: