Sunday, July 1, 2018

Sunday Sip: Six Pack

Hello there coffee loving crafters!  It's Kerry here and I'm back with another Sunday Sip for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog!  This week, I'm jumping for joy as I share a CAS card with you!!!  WOOP!!!  I did it!  I made a CAS card!  My fellow CAS challenged cardmakers can attest that this is quite a feat and one not to go unnoticed!  WOOP!  A little pat on the back and a Yee Haw is in order! 
To create my card, I cut the little square die from the Reverse Confetti Stitched Squares Confetti Cuts die and then stamped the itty bitty coffee tumbler (from the Planner ATS stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey called "Calendar Essentials") six times being careful to line them up as perfectly as I could.  I colored the cups with Leisure Arts Watercolored pencils and then stamped the strip of light blue cardstock with "Oh Happy Day" sentiment using two different blue colors.  After that, I attached it to the base of my card and attached a strip of torn vellum above that.  
I tied some Hemptique yellow twine to the card and then thought it looked a little bare (and the white cardstock had a dent in it too)...ha ha ha...so...I flicked some watercolor pencil splatters onto a piece of white cardstock and laid that over the top of the white portion of the card base to cover the imperfections.  

These colors are some of my most favorite colors during the summer months so I am extra excited about how it turned out.  I know EXACTLY who to send this card to!  WOOP!  

Do you like this card/sketch?  How about playing along with the sketch challenge this week?  I've included a linky below so you can add your link!  Join the fun!  


No comments:

Post a Comment