Sunday, November 8, 2020

Day 3: Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...Warm Wishes

 

Hello there inky friends!  It's DAY 3 of the Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  Have you hopped with us yet?  Have you found some awesome inspiration?  I sure have!  I'm hopping along trying to keep up with all the fun posts and have identified several FAVORITES so far.  I'm so inspired.  

Join the fun and hop along with us!  You can upload any crafty project that relates to our theme...and must contain coffee/tea/cocoa or cider theme.  :). Play along by sharing your project HERE.  Thanks again to all the SUPER SPONSORS who are contributing some amazing prizes!  

Today, I'm featuring a card created using the fun images/ink and papers from Super Sponsor Richard Garay 88 and Clear!  As Richard transitions his company to a new brand "88 and Clear", he has begun sharing fabulous new RED RUBBER to the stamp collection.  Not only can you purchase RED RUBBER, you can also purchase clear stamps and digital images!  

I'm playing with this adorable new RED RUBBER set called "Merry Merry".  It's a cute set that includes this adorable snowman, a cute Reindeer, a sweet cupcake, presents, snowflakes and sentiments too.  Choc full of FUN!  

I created the fun background using the snowflakes and Tangy Berry, Sour Watermelon and Sour Crush  sugar cube inks on a piece of Tangy Berry cardstock.  I then created a tag by stamping the spiced drink mug and snowflakes onto some Powdered Sugar cardstock.  I stamped the snowman onto Powdered sugar cardstock, colored it with Copics and then fussy cut the image so that I could attach it to the card.  


I wanted the sentiment to stand out so I stamped it onto a separate tag and attached it to the main tag before attaching everything to the top of my white card base.  Of course, I have an infatuation with buttons and ribbon, so I made sure to include those on this card.  :).

Thanks so much for hopping over to check out my card.  I hope it inspires you to create something yummy!  I'll be back again tomorrow with another fun project inspired by super delicious mocha chocolate!

6 comments:

  1. Super card! That little snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Awesome colors and design. Love the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're Snowman looks a lot like Olaf from Frozen, he is sooooooooo cute her on your lovely card.
    I really like the whole look of your card very much.

    ReplyDelete