Friday, November 6, 2020

Day 1: Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall/Winter Hop

Hey there inky friends!  Today is the first day of the FALL/WINTER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP!  WOO HOO!  I'm so excited to be joining all my coffee-loving peeps as we celebrate our love of coffee/tea/cocoa/cider goodness...In crafty form!  All week long we'll be sharing projects we're proud of and we hope you'll join us in the fun!  Thanks to all of our amazing Super Sponsors, we have a TON of NEW and LOVED products on display and our Super Sponsors have once again shared some amazing goodies for our give-aways.  In order to have a chance at any of our Super Sponsor prizes, just play along and share your creations with us HERE!  

I created my first card/ornament combo featuring the yummy new stamps/die/stencil combo from Wendy Vecchi and Ranger called Warm Wishes.  I blended some Wendy Vecchi ink around the edges, stenciled the leaves, vines and berries (Potting Soil, Carnation Red, Fern Green, Leaf Green) and then stamped the sentiment along the edge.  I then splattered some black acrylic paint onto the panel to give it another layer of yumminess.  

To create my "2020 COFFEE LOVERS Ornament, I machine stitched a pouch using a piece of laminated film and then tucked some coffee beans and grinds into the pouch.  After it was all sealed up, I added some ribbon, corrugated paper and some bakers twine/sparkle ribbon before attaching some buttons and a little tag.  I hung this on my cardfront using another piece of baker's twine and a foam square.  I love giving cards that have a multi purpose- and this one does the trick.  
Thanks so much for hopping over to check out my card!  I hope it inspires you to create something FUN and coffee-licious!  See you again tomorrow for another fun hop project!



29 comments:

  1. Wow, such detail! Amazing...thanks for the inspiration and for being a sponsor this year to this fabulous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! Love all of the special added details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!
    Loved the idea with the buttons and cords!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea making an ornament and using ground coffee. Great display.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marisela Delgado said: Awesome card! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEEEEEAUUUUUUUUTIFUL and yummy looking card! You are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh that is a such a cool idea Kerry. I love that the ornament has the possibilities of fragrance a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, pretty! Thanks for being a part of this awesome hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is the definition of yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmmm, I can almost smell that coffee all the way to here. Fab work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love your ornament and love that you added ground coffee. Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant way to mail coffee to a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is just fantastic, Kerry! Love your coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and it must smell delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your shaker pouch! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for being a Super Sponsor! Awesome creation! Is that coffee I smell!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fantastic idea! Such great hues!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! This is awesome! Thank you for sharing and for being a sponsor. I think I just found a new idea! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cool card design, Kerry! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cool way to give some coffee to someone and spread the LOVE!!! Gorgeous! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete