Tuesday, November 3, 2020

TCP Tuesday #374: TAG It!

Hello there it's the start of a new TCP Tuesday challenge and we're getting all excited about the TAGS!  Here's your chance to get crackin' on those gift tags...or possibly create some tags that you can tuck goodies and gift cards inside!  That's what I'm sharing today!  

Make sure to join the fun and play along with our fun Tag challenge.  Just create a tag- any tag, and post your creation on our blog post here.  We'll select a lucky crafter to win a special TCP Prize...That's it.. It's that EASY!  


My tag is a fun little envelope tag that you can tuck a little gift card or perhaps a little moolah inside!  To make this type of tag card, all you have to do is fold an envelope and decorate the front side.  Trim the edges to make the card into a tag shape, punch a hole and thread some ribbon, twine or seam binding through the hole.  

I stamped the cute "Roll With It" set and colored with Copic markers then diecut the fun Farm Duo die using brown cardstock and using some polkadot paper from my stash.  I then assembled everthing to the top of the folded kraft envelope then trimmed the corners to make a tag shape.  I tied some  black seam binding on the envelope to secure the card/tag closed and then mounted the elements onto the card.
So fun, so simple and so handy!  Now I have a sweet little tag to send to a loved one with a special gift card tucked inside.  

Thanks for hopping over!  I hope my project inspires you to create something fun and useful!  


No comments:

Post a Comment