Tuesday, September 15, 2020

TCP Tuesday #372 REMINDER: Animals

Hello there inky friends!  It's REMINDER DAY at The Cat's Pajama's Blog!  We're reminding YOU that it's not too late to play along in our current TCP Tuesday!  Just make sure to add an ANIMAL CARD creation to our inlinkz post on the original blog post HERE and you'll be in the running for a sweeeet prize!  

 


For my reminder card, I pulled out the adorable set "Travelin' Man!".  I altered the car image a bit by snipping off the packages and heavy load that was on top of the car.  After coloring with Copics and fussy cutting that little bugger, I colored some strips of paper using a rainbow of Copic colors.  I assembled these strips together in a fan-like design ROYGBIV style and glued it to a white panel.  I then mounted that onto black cardstock to frame the scene, added some doodly clouds and added a bit of a Copic road.  


To finish things off, I added some gray button wheels and mounted the design on a white card base.  I also stamped the sentiment "Life:  Paved with success and a bit of Road Construction along the way" as I thought the sentiment was perfectly suited for the times we are having lately.  
Thanks for hopping over to check out my card!  I hope it inspires you to get out a fun critter stamp set and play along!  Remember, you do not have to use TCP stamps in your entry, so get stampin'!  See you again next time!  

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card! I adore the bright colours, all the dimension.....and the wheel buttons too!

    ReplyDelete