Tuesday, September 22, 2020

The Cat's Pajamas SNEAKY PEEK WEEK Day 1: Simply Blessed

 


Hello there inky friends!  Today's the day we begin the fun SNEAKS for this month's collection of fun stamps and dies from The Cat's Pajamas!  WOO HOO!!!  There are so many fun sets and dies to share and I'm excited to bring some sneaks to help entice you a little!  




Check out today's stamp set and stamp set bundle called "Simply Blessed"!  It's an adorable little collection of woodland mini folk who are getting things ready for fall!  I love the little playful characters and of course, the sentiments are perfect!  



I created this cute little scene of the little acorn fellow gathering nuts on a fall day.  The leaves are falling so he'd better gather them fast before he has to hunt for them!  I also paired it up with the fun new stitched cloud and grass dies that will be shared soon.  

I added a little white embossing to the sentiment against a black banner to give a little contrast to the card.  I also added that cute twine bow...gotta love my ribbon!
Thanks for hopping over and make sure to stop back again tomorrow to check out another sneaky peek!  

10 comments:

  1. I adore that little pixie with the acorn hat! This is a super fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect little scene! I LOVE the little characters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful scene. Love the way the
    clouds are cut and the sentiment
    coming out of one of them.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I'm loving your cute little scene. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable fall scene! I love the clouds and the leaves! Pretty coloring on the images too... I just love that little house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cute guy and his adorable acorn
    hat! Very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mushroom looks wonderful--I love the spots~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute scene. I like the colors and the falling leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome stamps & dies! I love your sweet fall scene!

    ReplyDelete