Wednesday, September 23, 2020

The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek Week Day 2: Follow Your Arrow

Hello there inky friends!  I'm back with another sneaky peek!  Today at The Cat's Pajamas, we're sharing some fun sneaks of the adorable new fall set "Follow Your Arrow"!  This is such a sweet set that includes woodland critters, a teepee and some forest elements to help build a fun scene.  The sentiments are inspiring and encouraging...PERFECT for these images!  


I created this cute card by starting out with a watercolor sky background.  I used my Tombow aqua blue marker on a plastic sheet and added some water.  I then placed my paper over that to let the marker pool all over the paper.  After drying, I mounted it onto a piece of cardstock to make it more sturdy and then stamped and colored the whimsical deer.  After using a green Copic to add osme grass, I stamped the grass stamp onto that with black ink.  I then added some Lawn Fawn (kinda punny I picked that paper!) plaid paper to the bottom and tied some green ribbon across that.  I mounted this panel onto a light aqua card base and attached the deer, and a sentment "doodled cloud" to finish things off!


Thanks so much for hopping over to check out my sneak today.  Make sure to stop back tomorrow for another fun sneak!  



 

10 comments:

  1. So cute, love this cute little deer and the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sentiment as a cheer up message! Your card layout is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling little scene! I love this deer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute scene with encouraging sentiment and I like the plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. The coloring is so delicate.
    Love it. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this long-legged deer! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Critters stamp set! I love your sweet scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That deer is so precious but mighty! That sentiment is the perfect encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how the grass is coming up from the green ribbon. The deer is SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete