Thursday, September 24, 2020

The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek Week: Alice...

 

Hello again my inky friends!  Today I'm joining my fellow Cat Pack teamies as we share another sneaky peek for the September lauch of stamps/dies from The Cat's Pajamas.  This sneak is all about the fun set "Alice".  You know who she is!  



I decided to go a different direction with this set because I'm not that into the story.  I know, GASP!  Well, there are a few stories that just don't get me...but I love the stamp sets nonetheless.  I particularly love the poison bottle!!!  SOOOO...I created a fun little Halloween card featuring this image.  I also included. peek-peek of a new stencil that is debuting this month too.  

Of course, when making my card, another FUN die popped into my mind.  I needed a spider web and I found it in the Halloween Tag Duo die.  I stenciled the background and popped it up against some neon green cardstock.  I then added the cute poison bottles...I also clear embossed the stencil on the black background paper so it has a yummy shine!  

Adding the little bat onto the card was the finishing touch before attaching it to the card base!  So fun!  Thanks for hopping over and see you again tomorrow for another sneaky peek!  

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love what you did with that tag, very creative, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. Love the non-traditional
    colors. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card design and layers! HOW COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love the design & layers. I just started
    making my Halloween treat boxes & cards. Sure hope we still
    get lots of kids this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great twist to use the bottles for your card! Love the elements and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great how you used these Alice themed containers for Halloween. So inventive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you turned these products into a Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never got into Alice, either. Too weird (like Dr Seuss) . What a great twist with a Halloween card. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A most excellent Halloween greeting. Love those potion bottles and I do spy the clock in the background. Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete