Friday, September 25, 2020

The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek Week Day 4: The World Is Yours!

 

Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm joining my fellow Cat Packers as we share inspiration for the new September release:  "The World Is Yours"!  This adorable sketchy image of a fox is just too cute for words and I had so much fun imagining what this little fella and his peep friend were sitting and pondering.  



This adorable set contains a sweet image, three tiny falling leaves and three sentiments that are perfect for inspiration, encouragement and to welcome fall!  I love it!  I created my card pretty simply- so that I could focus totally on that adorable image.  


I added Copics and watercolor pencils to my little fox and peep and then added more watercolor pencil for the sky.  It's pretty soft and subtle so that the little critters take center stage.  

Thanks so much for checking out my card and please make sure to hop over to my fellow teamie's pages or the TCP BLOG HERE to check out all the remaining inspiration!  I know this set is going to be one you will treasure for years!  

13 comments:

  1. Such a lovely Fall card! Wonderful coloring, and I like how you had the leaves falling in the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fall card with that adorable image.....Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your coloring of this sweet scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so cute. Love the little
    guys watching the leaves fall.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! I love this adorable image and the fall scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great scene. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the falling leaves.
    What a darling new set this is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little details make this extra special. I like how you made shadows, and all of the fine details.

    ReplyDelete