Tuesday, July 28, 2020

TCP New Release Day!

Hello there inky friends!  Today is the day!  Today is NEW RELEASE DAY at The Cat's Pajamas!  WOOP WOOP!  Have you enjoyed all the awesome reveals this week?  Do you have a favorite?  I have quite a few and today, I'm sharing a card I created using three of my favorite things!  Join all of us today as we share inspiration with our favorites!  

I created this card featuring the new Peek-A-Boo Frames Die and the beautiful Oh Christmas Tree set.  I also incorporated the warmest wishes sentiment from the cute Warmest Wishes bundle.  It's the perfect size for the inside reveal!  



I wanted my card to be fun and fresh so I used Versaclair inks to create some yummy crisp images.  I then diecut the "greens" using the coordinating dies from the Oh Christmas Tree set and then arranged them on a green panel that I diecut with the circular Peek-a-Boo. 

Thanks for hopping over!  Check out the other inspiring works from the team: 


ME! 

8 comments:

  1. Whelp! It’s completely Fetch! Such pretty colors, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kerry
    Love the twist you have given to the card. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative design and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the colors on this Kerry! Thank you for all your creative projects this release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No one does color like you Kerry! All your cards have been wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you used the Peek-A-Boo die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the pine branches in different colors. COOL

    ReplyDelete