Thursday, July 30, 2020

Miss Ink Stamps NEW RELEASE!!!



Hello there inky friends! The new Miss Ink Stamps new release will launch on August 1 and I'm so excited to share some sneak treats with you today and tomorrow!  These new releases are so perfect for use on your Slimline cards and for any cards, for that matter.  They are whimsical and sooo fun!  

Today's set is so sweet.  It's called "Hippo Hooray".  I created a little underwater scene and used my Copics to add color.  

This set comes complete with all the little elements to bring an underwater scene to life.  From sea grasses, rocks, fish, turtles to bubbles!  WOO!  
Thanks for hopping over to check out my creation!  I hope it inspires you to create something FUN with these cute little critters!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, those are THE cutest hippos I've ever seen!
    And your card is just gorgeous and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I love these little critters and it's so fun to be able to create a little adventure world for them!

      Delete
  2. How cute? I love the scene you created
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete