Sunday, May 3, 2020

Sunday Sip...Jump right in!

Hello there coffee loving friends!  I'm back with another Sunday Sip and Share over at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.  This week, I'm feeling much better (my back is healing nicely) and I can now get back to that big pile of crafty goodness on my stamping table.  A while back, I purchased a some coffee-related stamp sets at my favorite little stamp shop Butterfly Reflections Ink and  I'm slowly working through inking up everything in my order.  This week, I decided to get this adorable little gnome-y coffee set by Stamping Bella.  It's called Swimmer Gnomes.  I just love gnomes and they are having such a good time in this image, don't you think?  
To create my card, I started out by stamping the gnome cup onto Neenah Solar White cardstock with RG Avenue Black Taffy Ink.  I fussy cut the image and started working on watercoloring it with watercolor pencils.  After that was done, I took those same pencils and splattered some ink on the cup to give it more depth and then added some splatters on a background page.  After that, I used some RG Avenue Dazzling Pat to splatter some shimmery spatters on the page.  When it was dry, I stamped the sentiment over it with VersaColor Black ink.  

To finish the card off, I mounted the cup onto the splattered panel with foam squares and then mounted it onto a blue card base.


I hope you enjoyed this card and I'll see you again soon!  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Gnomes are such fun characters so I love to see them (and their antics) in stamp form!!!

      Delete