Saturday, May 2, 2020

RG Ave STAY MAGICAL! Free digi set!!!

Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm sharing this sweet little rainbow card featuring the brand new incentive set called "STAY MAGICAL!".  You can get this digital set FREE with any $50 order from RG Avenue!!!  This promotion is available through the month of May!  

To create this fun card, I digitally colored the hollow rainbow image and even added an additional "bow" in the rainbow so that I could have almost all of the rainbow colors.  I colored the sentiment and inset it into the cute little cloud.  

I really love Digital stamps and the potential for editing, coloring, and embellishing!  It's also fun to just play on the computer and make things come to life!!!  After making the rainbow background, I cut and mounted it onto black taffy cardstock and then attached some black satin ribbon.  After that, I mounted the "sentiment" near the bow with two foam squares.  Next, I splattered some Dazzling Pat onto the card and added some sparkly sequins before mounting this panel onto a Tangy Gum card base.  


Thanks for hopping over to check out my card!  I will be sending it to someone special very soon.  Could it be YOU? 

See you again soon! 

Note:  I used Silhouette Studio:  Designer's Edition to manage and manipulate the digital images in this set.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment