Saturday, May 2, 2020

New Digi Sets!!! Happy Mother's Day with Graciellie Designs

Hello there inky friends!  I'm hopping in today to say that my back is starting to feel a TON better and if I just keep myself from sitting for more than 10 minutes, I feel pretty good.  Lots of stretching and lots of mobility keeps things manageable.  

I was able to work through printing and coloring this gorgeous set of images yesterday.  I've been itching to work with them since their release but that wasn't possible so I kept the print-out on my work table until I was able to get to it!  
Happy Mother's Day Digi Bundle

I decided to combine two of the newest sets for this card design.  For the pretty florals in the cup (from the Happy Mother's Day digi set), I chose a selection of pastel Copics to bring the flowers to life.  

I love the woodplank set "Hang In There" so I decided to create a panel behind the flowers.  I used a variety of browns/creams and grays to make it somewhat realistic.  I really love it!!!  
Hang In There Mini Digi Bundle


Probably about 95% of the cards I make include some ribbon treatment so of course, this card was no exception.  I tried several different colored ribbons but finally decided on this sparkly golden ribbon...It looks so pretty and gives this card an elegant touch.  I also used some glittery pen to color over the little pink flowers to make them sparkle in the light.  I also came in with the white Jelly Roll pen to give a few touches of light here and there.
Thanks for hopping over today and I hope you are enjoying these new digi sets as much as I do!!!  Have a great weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment