Tuesday, April 21, 2020

TCP Tuesday Reminder...# Send Hope

Hey peeps!  I hope you're doing well and are safe and sound at home.  I'm working through a bad back issue now on day 6.  I can't sit for long without spasms and pain so I'll keep this quick!

Today is our REMINDER day for TCP Tuesday! This month's challenge is to make AND SEND something that Shares HOPE!


I created little bookmarks for my students...Just a little fun "I MISS YOU".  I used two stamp sets for this project:  "Jungle Boogie" and the sentiment set "Simply Said".  I mounted everything onto black cardstock and then onto lime green cardstock so I can write a little message on it -before laminating it.

Make sure to hop over to the TCP Blog HERE.  To check out all the inspiration and share your creation HERE too!  Remember, you don't have to use TCP stamps or products and the winner gets 50 bucks to spend in the shop!  SO get crackin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment