Tuesday, May 5, 2020

TCP Tuesday #368: Everyday Heroes!

Hey there inky friends!  It's TCP Tuesday at The Cat's Pajamas and that means it's the beginning of a brand new challenge!  We're saluting all those everyday heroes that do so much yet get sooo little props!   TCP is also revealing the very FIRST Digi set!  This set is called. "Everyday Heroes" and it's absolutely FREE!  

As with every challenge, we challenge YOU to play along and create something fabulous and geared towards the theme.  You can use any stamp sets from any manufacturer so won't you come join the fun and play along?  Share a picture of your creation HERE.  

I created my card by merging a few of the cutest images in the free digi set as well as snipping a few words here and there from the message included in the READ ME section of the digi zip file.  The colors?  Yep, I chose to grab the iconic TCP colors of hot pink and sunshine yellow.  :). 

 I colored up the image using a little blue ink and then I mounted it with foam squares onto the folded panel.  Since LONG cards are so trendy, the scene I created worked perfectly on a long card.
I also added a little message on the inside of my card...Just a little hint.  


No comments:

Post a Comment