Sunday, April 5, 2020

Sneaky Peek Week Day 6: 99 Cups of Coffee on the Wall...

Hello there inky friends!  Today is day 6 of Sneaky Peek Week at The Cat's Pajamas and we're sharing sneaks of the fun and funky "Silly Numbers" set!  With all the craziness happening right about now and all the coffee I've been going through lately, I thought I'd play a little twist on the "99 bottles of beer on the wall" theme.  Instead, I decided to use COFFEE...because, well, I've been drinkin' A LOT!  


I paired the numbers set up with the fun "This Could Be Vodka" set because if I had any right now, my coffee cup might just become a vodka cup.  LOL.  Just kidding.  I'm hanging in there and although I'm on day 23 of being home-bound, I'm doing pretty well keeping myself sane and occupied.  

Just a simple stamping with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and some slight Copic coloring makes the numbers AND the cute cup stand out!  YUM!  Now I'm off to fill my coffee cup up with more java juice!  WOO!  

Make sure to hop over to the TCP Blog to check out my fellow teamie's projects and leave some love.  You just may win a $10 gift from TCP that you can use to buy more crafty stuff!  YAHOO!  


9 comments:

  1. Haha this is super fun and so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. Love the sentiment.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the designs in the Silly Numbers! Fun card with that cute bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little bear. Fun stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This number set is so fun! I love your card and how you showed it off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny! I needed that today. Thanks!
    I too am drinking a lot of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun card this is, Kerry. Another perfect
    card for a guy, IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun idea! I know what you mean about drinking a lot (coffee, that is!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny card, I knew someone once who you wouldn't dare let the little kiddies pick up granma's coffie cup

    ReplyDelete