Monday, April 6, 2020

Sneak Peek Week Day 7: Dies, Dies, Dies!

Hello there inky friends!  I'm back today with the final sneaky peek for April's new release at The Cat's Pajamas! It's DIE DAY!   I've enjoyed creating the fun, fun, fun dies in this bundle and I know you will too.  Hop over to the blog to check out all the yummy inspiration!

Today, I'm featuring the fun addition to the LINERS collection.  This new Set:  LINERS 2 comes with two fun spring/birthday strip dies perfect for that fun finishing touch on your CAS cards!  If you already have LINERS 1, You'll definitely want to add this one to the collection!  And while you're at it, check out the ONE LINERS sentiments!

I wanted to create a fun little positive card to send to a friend during our time tucked away in our homes so I pulled a piece of white Neenah cardstock and colored a rainbow (using Caran d'Ache Neocolor 2 watersoluble crayons) strip along the top middle of the section and watered it down to blend everything together.  I also added a few flicks of color in the rainbow trail using some watered down color).  After that, I diecut the floral Liner die using some bright orange cardstock and popped it up on the card.  To finish things off, I flicked some sparkle onto the page and added a little golden bling to the center of the flower before mounting it onto a blue card base.  

 Such a hopeful card, right?!  I can't recall where the "Think Positive" sentiment comes from at this time but I'll be back soon to share what I find out.  Loose parts always get me! 

Thanks for hopping over to check out my card.  I hope our cards this week have been inspirational and uplifting.  I hope you hop over to the TCP Blog to check out all the other fun die inspiration today.  See you tomorrow for more goodness as the April Release hop will be in full swing! 

1 comment: