Tuesday, April 7, 2020

The Cat's Pajamas April New Release Hop!


Wahoo!  Today is the day that The Cat's Pajama's releases their full April collection!  I hope you've been inspired and encouraged by all the fun inspiration this past week as we snuck a few creative goodies in here and there.  What's your favorite of the launch?  I think mine has definitely got to be the SUPER bear set and the gorgeous Still Life set!

Hop over to the TCP blog to check out all inspiration from the week!  Today, Alma is up sharing her fun projects too!  
If you've arrived here from Christine's blog, you're on the right track.  If not, enjoy the rest of the hop and circle back to see what you missed!  
To create my sophisticated and elegant card, I stamped the sentiment and the florals onto a piece of cream cardstock.  I then heatset the ink and colored with some lavender and pink watercolored pencils.  I added some drops of water to help the colors blend and pool and then dried it with my heat gun.  

Notice the stitched edge?  I used the new Liner die to cut the stitching on the bottom of my card.  I think it makes it just so pretty.  To finish this card off, I mounted the stamped panel onto a black panel and then I attached a black satin ribbon with a pink shell heart button and tied it off with some black twine.  I mounted the stamped panel onto a white card base to make the stamped panel stand out!  


Thanks for hopping over to check out my project!  Hop on over to Wendy's blog to see what she has to inspire you!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty, Kerry! I love your flowers and the way your have coloured them is gorgeous! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this beautifully done watercolor card! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete