Saturday, February 22, 2020

Hey Beautiful! Gracie's new set...

Hello there inky friends!  Today I'm sharing a sweet card featuring one of the newest digital sets by Graciellie Designs.  This set is called "Hey Beautiful" (it's on sale now!) and it features a gorgeous old fashioned rose, some fronds and of course, some amazing sentiments.  My card design was inspired by the sentiment "Faith and Hope will get you Through".  I thought the sentiment was beautiful and I could see a heart in the shape of the sentiment so I decided to take the rose image and repeat it in a heart shaped layout to frame the lovely sentiment.  
Hey Beautiful Mega Digital Stamp Set
To create the digital design, I lightened up the roses so that I could give a hint of age.  I then layered them digitally and then printed the design.  I also printed a few of the fronds so that I could use them on my design.  
After coloring the image with Copics (and Staedtler Microfine black pen, I fussy cut the image and mounted it onto a tag created with some of the same color in the design.  I highlighted the edge of the striped paper to coordinate with the design. 
Next, I tied some coral ribbon (from Stamps of Life) around the tag and added some twine.  I mounted it onto a sweet diecut panel (Scalloped Rectangles die from La La Land Crafts).  To finish things off, I added three little pearls.  

Thanks for hopping over to check out my card.  I'll be back soon with another project featuring a brand new Graciellie Design Digi set!  Come back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment