Sunday, December 15, 2019

International Tea Day 2019...

Hello there inky friends!  I'm joining my fellow Coffee Loving Cardmaker designers as we share a little inspiration for International Tea Day 2019!  Many know that I LOVE Matcha tea almost as much as Coffee but I also love just regular Twinings English Breakfast Blend loose leaf tea.  It's such a delicious start to my early weekends!  I decided to make my card color scheme match the tin that I have my loose tea in.  I used the gorgeous Tea-Lightful Digi set from Graciellie Design and colored it with Copic markers.
I also paired it up with some old My Minds Eye Christmas paper from my stash.  I love that the lines in the paper mimic the lines in the cup and help give that almighty glow.  

To finish off my card, I tied a bit of twine around the card front and that was it!  Easy, peasy!

I hope our tea-licious cards inspire you to plug in that teapot and brew a cup today!  Happy Tea day! Hop over to Coffee Loving Cardmakers to learn more about Tea Day!

Hop Roll:
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Kerry, this is beautiful. That MME paper is perfect for your design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's pretty amazing how this paper works so perfectly with the image! I was prepared to go all-out with la6ering but it didn't need a thing!

      Delete
  2. Such a warm and wonderful card...just as cozy as a cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning!!! Gorgeous and romantic!!

    ReplyDelete