Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Paper Smooches and Coffee Loving Cardmakers UNITE!


Hello inky friends! Today I'm joining my fellow Coffee Loving Cardmakers Designers and the Designers at Paper Smooches in a fun collaboration featuring the new set Caffeinated and the sentiment set called Caffeinated Two.  If you've arrived here from Amy's blog, you're hopping right along.  If not, you can find the complete blog roll at the bottom of my post.  There's a sweet gift certificate in this hop for one lucky commenter so please make sure to visit each blog along the way!  


Now on with my projects:  
For my first project, I decided to create a little gift card envelope/card with the cute bubble tea images.  I love the "chunky" cup and the boba pearls.  I also love that big 'ole straw to suck 'em right up!  I used somye Distress Oxides and blended it up then flicked it with some water to create a delish cuppa matcha bubble tea. 
 The inside of the envie/card was treated with the same ink blending and I added those cute little boba buddies.  :) .
For my second card, I wanted to feature that adorable little smartie-cup!  Again, I chose to use some Distress Oxide ink to match the coloring on the cup.  I thought the HELLO sentiment was perfect for this card.  
I chose a simple layout so that the focus was on that cutie cup!  Of course, I had to add a cute ribbon treatment. 
 Aqua...Ahhh so refreshing, right?! 
Thanks for hopping over!  I hope my projects inspired you.  Please head on over to Helen's blog to check out her yummy creations!  

You can find the complete blog hop list here:  

Paper Smooches blog  http://papersmooches.blogspot.com/
Please list PS DT blog list


20 comments:

  1. Kerry, love your giftie bag and your card is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fun creations - love the bad and the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally sweet creations here! Both are scrumptious! thanks for your art and being in the HOP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome Kerry! Love the contrast of the green on black too. Terri Burson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bubble tea gift card envelope and I like the colors on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great card. The black and green are wonderful. Love the bags with the card in and decoration out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card and bag! LOVE the teal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Kerry!!! I love the ocean blue and green tea colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun cards...these stamps are just fabulous for creating all sorts of wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh sweetness! These are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are great and I'm loving the teal cup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cards! I am especially loving the second card with the beautiful Teal colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun cards. I'm not a coffee drinker
    so I'm not sure what the bubbles are
    but it makes an interesting cup.
    Love the glasses on the cup. thanks
    for sharing txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marisela Delgado said: Cute cards! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. FUN and FABULOUS cards!
    Your gift card & envelope are bobalicious (I've not tried boba before but it sounds like fun). I ADORE your 2nd card, it is such a CHEERY hello, it makes me SMILE :)

    ReplyDelete