Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts October Kit: Winter Piggies!


Hello there inky friends!  Today I get to share my final two cards featuring the adorable new stamps in the October 2019 Club La-La Land Crafts kit.  This kit is so fun and playful!  It's perfect for my love of winter!  I love these little piggies so much!  How about you?  Have you been inspired by all the fabulous creations posted since its release?  I sure have!  

Today I'm joining Larisa, Cathy and Bobbi as we share fun projects with this kit! We hope to inspire you to create something Ahhh-DORABLE too.  


My first card features two cute little piggies having a ball out in the freezing cold environment.  They're building snowmen, making figure eights in the snow and keeping cozy in their warm clothes.  
 I gave the cute little piggie with the hat a fun hat pattern and a cozy red sweater.
I gave the second ice skating piggie a cozy blue sweater, hat and scarf.  I also added some icicles hanging down and the icy pond for them to play on.  

Copics Used:  
Pig 1: E93, V000, RV42
Shirt:  R17, R29, RV42
Ice Skating Pig: Gelly Roll White opaque pen,  B52, B12, W3, W5
Snowman and Snow/Ice:  C0, C2, B52, B12

My second card is a sweet pink girly card!  I wanted to feature the pinks and the whites so I used few colors on this design.  I opted for no color on my mountains and on my trees so that Marci can take center stage on this card
To  add a bit of whimsy, I stenciled (So Many Dots Layering Stencils) some white polka-dots onto the pink card base before adding the Kraft oval (Pierced Scalloped Ovals Die) and the mountain-snow scene.  
I love Marci with freckles so I added a few light freckles on her face.  I also added some "texture" to her sweater by stippling some darker teals over the light color.
After stamping the sentiment, I flicked some white acrylic paint over the whole card to create a snowy effect.

Copics Used:  
Marci Face/Legs:  YR00, E93, YR0000
Hair:  YR24, E23, E37, E47
Scarf, hat, mittens: RV10, RV21, BG32
Sweater Jacket: BG32, BG45,BG13, BG49
Sweater:  Y15, YR31, YR24, White Gelly Roll Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment