Friday, November 1, 2019

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall Winter Blog Hop!

Hello there Coffee Loving Cardmakers!  Today is the First day of the hop and I'm excited to be joining in on the fun again this year.  I'll be hopping each day of the hop so won't you join us too?  


Woo hoo!  Blogger finally works!  I can post my pictures now!  YAHOO!!!  
I created this fun fall card featuring the cute images from Super Sponsor The Cat's Pajamas.  I used the "Year of the Pig" stamp set and the fun new "Twist" Stencilz.  


I colored these cute little piggies with Copic markers and the stencil was twisted two times to allow for two different "coffee" ink colors swirling around with the leaves.  YUM! 

Thanks for hopping over and I hope you stop back again tomorrow!  Happy Hopping!

30 comments:

  1. Yay for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all loves Coffee lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun for all Coffee Lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always fun to do the hop and be inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Guys! There seems to be something wrong with Blogger! I can't upload any photos! AHHHHHH!!!! SOOO...I'm going to have to do everything on IG ( @stampinbugKerry) until blogger gets things fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO HOO! IT finally works! I can post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I love the pigs and the scene. LOVE you card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, those PIGLETS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kerry.... those piggies are ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What sweet little piggies! Your sponsorship is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh this is so cute, this little piggy went straight to the coffee pot! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun with the pigs and I like the background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. O M Garsh these guys are adorable! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marisela Delgado said: Those pigs are so cute. They made me laugh. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The piggies are so cute. I love the one daintily holding the tea cup!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, those piggies are so cute! The little one with his belly showing. Oh goodness, It makes me weak. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable! Love the stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These piggies are darling! Such a fun and cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super adorable coffee card, Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Image made me smile!
    Thank you for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so cute! :) I love the pigs.

    ReplyDelete