Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Sneaky Peek Week: The Cat's Pajamas...Hey Boo!

 sta
Hey there inky friends!  Today is the first day of Sneaky Peek Week with The Cat's Pajamas!  This week we're sharing some fun inspiration featuring the newest stamps, dies and goodies from The Cat's Pajamas!  We're prepping for fall and this collection pulls out all the stops!  I know you'll be ogling over all the fun designs. 

To create my Halloween card, I started out by using the new stencil called "The Neighborhood" and some Pan Pastel.  I rubbed some dark plum and brown Pan Pastel over some green cardstock to create a nighttime spooky scene.  I then used my finger and some black ink to stencil the bats and added some flicks of acrylic paint here and there.  After distressing an A2 card base with black ink and the same stencil, I attached the green background to the card and attached a kraft diecut from my stash.  
Next, I stamped the tree, sentiment and the witch images from the new "Hey Boo" stamp set using my Mysti and then colored with colored pencils, Copics and acrylic paint.  Before attaching to the oval panel, I flicked some red, black acrylic paint and water onto the panel and let it dry.  I also used some golden paste to give some shine.  
To finish off my card, I added embellishes like golden thread, bling and some tiny star stamps.
Up close and with a bend of the wrist, this card shimmers and shines!

Thanks for hopping over to check out my creation.  Remember, many of my teamies are sharing projects today and you can hop over to their blogs for some yummy inspiration.  And know...If you love this witchy set, you can purchase it today!  Just head on over to the shop today!

More Hey Boo Inspiration:
Cristena Bagne
Julee Tillman
Nancy Thomas
Rebekah Weckerly

9 comments:

  1. What an amazing card, Kerry! I love all the pelements and colour you have used in creating this wonderful little scene! This is a great new release! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card. Lots of interest in the layers. Thanks for the description of what you did. As I was reading, I'd go back to the photo and look st the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible! I love the background and all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combo and layering! Love the witches! Awesome release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all that yummy goodness!! This is fantastic, Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Kerry! What a witchin' card! Your coloring is gorgeous and impressive! The overall design of your card is so creative - spooktacular job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The green sky is especially effective. The witches are very cute rather than creepy😁

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 3D effect. The colours you used are perfect for the theme of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool card! Awesome layers and colors! :)

    ReplyDelete