Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts September Kit of the Month....LEMONS!

Hello there inky friends!  I'm back with a few more makes from the September Kit of the Month by La-La-Land Crafts.  This kit is such a fun kit!  I love the lemon theme and images are perfect!  

My first card features Marci with Lemons and the "Just add Sugar" sentiment as well as the Scalloped rectangle die (largest in set) and the "Daisies on my Mind" layering stencil set

Take a peek at the complete September kit!  There is so much FUN in this set!!!  I love the little mice and can't wait to see them in future stamp sets!

 I colored my Marci with the following Copic colors:

Shirt/headscarf and locks of hair:  V05, V06, V12
Jacket:  B93, White Opaque Gelly Roll 
Pants/Shoes/Basket:  YR24, W3, E34, E71, E87
Hair:  YR24, E34, Y06, E71
Skin:  E50, E01, E93
Lemons:  Y06, Y19, G14
My next card features Marci with Lemons as well as the Pierced Scalloped Ovals dies and the plaid stencil from the Daisies On My Mind layering set.  I also used some Apple Green Nuvo Drops.

To color my Marci, I used the following Copic Colors:
Hair:  YR24, E34, E87, E71
Skin, E50, E01, E93
Shirt/Shoes/Basket:  C1, C3
Jacket:  Y06/ G14
Pants: Y06, Y19
Yummy and delish, right?  I also used some adhesive sequins and some sequin trim.  
Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my cards.  I'm excited to be joining the designers as we share inspiration featuring the newest sets!  Remember, you have until September 20 to subscribe to this month's kit.  These club kits are only available in CLUB Member kit form so please make sure to subscribe to get your kit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment