Wednesday, September 18, 2019

TCP Sneaky Peek Week Day 2: Roll With It!

 Hello there inky friends!  I'm back with another sneaky peek!  Today at The Cat's Pajamas we're sneakin' a peek at two new products:  Roll With It stamp set and coordinating dies as well as the Christmas Cookies dies.  I'm sharing a card featuring the fun new "Roll With It" stamp set.  As a sneaky peek, this set is available for purchase today if you want to order it early.  This set is available as a cooking BUNDLE so check it out right HERE
To create my card, I started out by using the new Birch Forest duo stencilz and several fall-like ink colors to rub the leaves onto a piece of white cardstock.  After stenciling, I traced around most of the leaves with black Staedtler pen to add some dimension to the stenciling and to coordinate with the stamped image.  After that, I stamped and colored the bunny chef.  
After adding the stamped image to the panel with foam squares, I diecut the bottom with the Eyelets border die and then attached a piece of green cardstock to the bottom edge

To finish off my card, I mounted this panel to a pumpkin colored card base and my card was finished! 
Thanks for hopping over to check out my card.  I home it inspires you to create something too.  Please check out my fellow Cat Pack teamies as they share their own inspirational works!  






17 comments:

  1. Loved the background stencil and the way you had used to make a clean and simple but elegant look. The chef bunny card too is cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stenciled background for a lovely card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put a lot of work into the background and it looks beautiful! Great job on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! I love your soft colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leaves added to any card at this time of the year is a plus to me, and they go so cute behind this bunny baking card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness, the cuteness!! Great job!

    Charis Young
    krazykropper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome fall colors, and that bunny cook is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cooking bunny is adorable. I love the herbs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I say this reminds me of my hubby?! LOL He's the chef in the family.
    This is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute bunny and I like the background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super clever design with the coloured leaf background and then the yummy looking cooked chicken! Great new release! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Helen. Lots of yummy goodness...always! :)

      Delete
  12. The previous poster, Helen, took the words right out of my mouth! I think it's clever how you used the leaves from the stencil to accentuate that it's an Autumn feast the bunny has cooked. I like the colors you used also.

    I hope you see this post because I also want to thank you for choosing me as Day #1's In It To Win It winner! I couldn't find another way to contact you. Thank you so much, Kerry - I'm thrilled! There are SO many fun things in the TCP store, it's going to be hard to choose, but I'm up for the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on the win! It's all TCP for the prize pick! Hope you enjoy your shopping spree! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  13. Love the background, very cute card

    ReplyDelete