Sunday, February 24, 2019

SNOW DAYS are FUN DAYS!

Hey there inky friends...This card is dedicated to my family and friends in Arizona who have experienced a BIG snowstorm!  I'm soooo jealous!  LUCKY DUCKS!  I created this card today in honor of you.  I hope you are enjoying your glorious snow!  

To create my card, I used a mix of Copic markers (in blue and lavender) on my Gelli Plate and spritzed it with alcohol.  I then lifted the ink onto a piece of white cardstock to create the gorgeous background layer.  Next, I stamped the snowflakes from the Snowy Greetings set from Joy Clair using some black ink.

After that, I stamped the sentiment and the snowman cluster with black ink.  I cut out the center snowman and added some copic coloring.  I attached a little snow ground layer that I doodled with a marker then attached the snowman and the sentiment.  I flicked some white ink onto this panel to give some additional "snow" effect then mounted the whole panel onto a blue piece of cardstock then mounted it onto a white card base.  FINISHED!

So fun, so blue, so deelish!  Lucky ducks! 

Thanks for popping over!  I hope you enjoyed this adorable little card!  See you tomorrow!

1 comment: