Monday, February 25, 2019

Oh the Places You'll Go...Dr. Seuss Day craft with Joy Clair

Hey there crafty friends!  I'm back with a fun little project to inspire you for the upcoming school holiday:  Read Across America Day!  I love this holiday because it embraces the love of reading and adds a little fun with the festive shenanigans of Dr. Seuss and his fun-loving characters.  

At my school, we celebrate this fun holiday with a ton of Seussical adventures!  We invite special community guest readers to our classroom, do fun thematic academic activities, make fun themed crafts and dress up in our best Seuss-inspred regalia.  It's a blast!  

Every year, I give my kiddos a very special gift to continue to inspire them to read and be writers.  I give them a little book...an empty book for them to fill with their inspirations, their dreams, their joys, their sorrows.  Whatever they are inspired to scribe inside.  So this year, I'm tucking these little books into a fun little red striped gift bag with these images on the outside.  LOVE LOVE LOVE that Joy Clair created the perfect set to coordinate with this event!  Going Places IS the perfect Seuss set!  
 I can't wait to share these little gifties with my kiddos! 

I hope this project inspires you to get crafty! 

1 comment: