Monday, February 18, 2019

Graciellie's Your Kindness...

Hello there inky friends! I spent some time this weekend coloring...I just love coloring and there's something so calming and relaxing about coloring digital images by Graciellie Designs.  I printed this gorgeous floral spray from the new Your Kindness digi set on my home printer, fussy cut the image and then got to work coloring.  I selected a nice mix of pinks and oranges to help bring this image to life.  
After coloring the image, I added some sparkle here and there and added a golden bauble in the center.  I set it aside and started working on a background panel.  I decided I wanted a kraft panel but as I paired it with some plain cardstock, I was just not feeling the BLAH.  Soooo... I used the same colors used in the image and just colored randomly around the outside edge of a white panel.  
After finishing that, I mounted a stitched krafty panel onto this background layer.  This really helped bring the card together.  Next, I attached the sentiment panel (I printed it on an oval in MS word) using some pretty and soft ribbon.  Finally, I mounted the image onto this sentiment panel and placed the whole decorated panel onto a krafty card base.  
So gorgeous.  I love these colors together.  Now I need to spend some time thinking about who to send this card to.  I think it's a new fave! 
Love, love, love the mix of fonts in this set!  :)

You can get this complete digital set at Graciellie's shop today.  Just click the caption below this image to go directly to the item in her shop! 
Your Kindness:  Sale price:  $4.13 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment