Thursday, February 14, 2019

RG Inspired: Cake Layers Bundle: Black and White...EAT CAKE

Hey there inky friends!  I'm back with one more card featuring this weeks fabulous bundle:  Cake Layers!  So what do you think?  Is it a MUST HAVE for you?  I hope I've shown you that this collection of stamp sets is not JUST for birthdays.  Lots and lots of amazing cards can be made for any theme!  

Today's card is totally inspired by RG and his love of Black and White styling!  I thought I'd create a fun card featuring the Confetti Creator background and the striped cake.  Of course I added a little pop of color with the flowers (and some deeeeelish Sugar Drops reinkers!)  They make my images POP with color!  

Thanks for popping over to check out my projects this week.  I'll be back again next week to share some fun new projects and a brand new bundle!  YUM YUM!

1 comment:

  1. OOO CAS at it’s best! The black and white really makes a great statement Kerry!

    ReplyDelete