Sunday, January 27, 2019

Sneaky Peek Week: The Cat's Pajamas introduces Coffee Clatch Cut-Ups!

Hey there inky friends!  I'm back with the last sneaky peek before the official release of new stamps at The Cat's Pajamas on Monday!  WOO!  My card today features the new Cut-Ups die set called Coffee Clatch.  It coordinates perfectly with the newest coffee stamp set called Freshly Brewed Heaven!  

I decided to give this card a little COFFEE BUZZ of it's own by using a ton of METALLICS!  I used rainbow Deco-Foil and transfer medium to get my paper all perfect then diecut the cups to make them shine.  After diecutting them, I mounted them onto white cardstock and carefully cut them out so that the pieces would fit together.  Next, I took the dull side of a needle and scribed into the foil to create a fun little pattern on each cup.  This allowed them to have a bit more dimension and pattern.  I then assembled the background panel using some strips of color and metallic paper as well. 
To finish off my card, I mounted this panel onto a white card base that I had strung with red twine and then stamped the "Freshly Brewed Heaven" onto the panel using Versafine Onyx ink.  Do you get a BUZZ when you see this card?  I sure do!  It's quite a departure from my norm, but I'm kinda diggin' it!  

Remember, Monday is the first day these stamp sets are officially on sale.  And since we've been sneaking peeks all week, you'll be thrilled to know that you can get an extra 10% off your purchase on Monday!  So, have fun, go crazy and get inky!  
Freshly Brewed Heaven
Coffee Clatch Cut-Ups
Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure to head over to the TCP blog to check out more inspiration from the Pack! 

2 comments:

  1. Great techniques on those cups! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I wanted to simmer the shine down a bit so scribing over them gave them a whole new look. :)

      Delete