Saturday, January 26, 2019

Graciellie Designs... Love and Friends...

Hello there inky friends! I'm thrilled to announce that I've been asked to join the Graciellie Designs team!  I'm so honored to be able to create with such amazing digital art from Gracie's hands!  She is so talented and her designs never disappoint.  It is such an honor to design for her using her gorgeous and detailed digital designs!  

I decided to feature her Sweet Love paper collection in combination with her Love and Friends digital stamp set as my first official post.  I selected these two collections because of the connection I have to them and to my stamping family.  You know, it's pretty amazing to be connected to so many talented designers and crafters all around the world and it's such a privilidge to be one of these "friends".  It's amazing how we are so connected and close and in almost all instances, we have never met in person.  Someday, Someday!  

So this card goes out to all my crafty friends...Wherever and whoever you are...Sending love your way!  

I started out by copying and pasting the background paper from this collection into a Word Document.  Since the images are square, I reset the size proportions so they would fit 5.25x4 inches.  I adjusted the color by lightening it up to make it a soft and sweet background.  After that, I copied the heart wreath  and the sentiment (resized to my liking) and printed it all out on my home printer.  Once printed, I cut everything out.  I prepared my background paper onto a white card base and set it aside so I could color the wreath.  

The wreath was colored with several Copic Colors that matched perfectly with the paper collection:  

Browns: E23, E25, E71; Y28; YR14
Greens: G24; YG06, YG13, YG25, YG63 
Pinks: R20, R32; RV10
Grays: C1, C3

After coloring the wreath, I cut the sentiment and threaded it through the wreath then attached a few foam squares to pop the sentiment up onto the card base.  Next, I added some lovely burlap ribbon from my stash.  Finally, I added some blingy flat-back pearls and glittered up the florals with microfine glitter to give it some sparkle!  

Thanks so much for hopping over to check out my first Graciellie Design creation!  I'm so excited to be among such talented designers and I look forward to so many more opportunities to create with her beautiful designs!  

Love the products used in my creation?  Hop over to Gracie's shop and pick up your own collection.  They are the most fabulous and easy to use digis on the market today!  
Love and Friends

Sweet Love Digi Paper Collection

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Kerry! Love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amy! So honored to have been asked to join her team! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats!
    So pretty. I have heart stamps on my desk today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wahoo for hearts! I've got heart cookie cutters out too! :)

      Delete
  3. Yay, Kerry! Congrats! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete