Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Christmas In July with Joy Clair...WINNER WINNER!

Thank you so much for joining me as I helped celebrate Christmas in July with Joy Clair!  I appreciate those who visited my blog posts and left a little comment.  While blogging seems to be becoming a thing of the past, it is a great place for me to document my journey as a stamper, creator and designer.  I appreciate those who take the time out of their busy day to stop over, read and make a comment.  

To share my appreciation for your visits and sweet comments, I offered a prize- a prize I purchased myself, with no sponsorship or endorsement from Joy Clair. Although Joy Clair offered a prize for one lucky fan too, my prize is specific to my creations...The three cards I created for this event.  

If you missed out on the event, I've provided links back to my blog posts (just click on the card you wish to learn more about) that feature the cards and stamps used.  Please visit these posts if your interested in further details.  




Thank you so much to the following people who visited each blog post and left some sweet comments.  I cannot thank you enough for your visit.  

Cindy Holmes
Dana M.
Sue D.
Andre M. 
Denise Bryant

The winner of my Christmas in July prize is:  

Cindy Holmes!

Congratulations Cindy!  I hope you enjoy your prize and I look forward to seeing your creations pop up on the Joy Clair FB page or somewhere around the web!  I will be in contact to get your shipping information.  

If you would like to follow my inky journey, you can find me at the following social media locations:  

Stampinbug on Instagram
 StampinbugKerry on Pinterest
Kerbear on Splitcoaststampers

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Kerry for sharing your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, meant to congratulation Cindy too!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Dana. I appreciate your visits so much! :)

      Delete