Tuesday, September 29, 2020

National Coffee Day: SPOOOOOOKY Concoctions...

 

Hello there Coffee Loving Crafty peeps!  Today is OUR DAY!  I'm excited to be joining my fellow Coffee Loving Cardmaking designers AND the Miss Ink Stamps team in sharing some Coffee inspiration!  This is not your traditional hop (we'll save that for the Fall/Winter Hop) but is a Sponsor featured hop.  That means each one of our fabulous sponsors listed on the hop page.  Since Miss Ink Stamps is one of the super sponsors and is offering up a fab prize, I thought I'd join the fun!!!

I created this spooooooky Halloween coffee card with some of the newest stamp sets released this month.  I stamped and colored the image from the Coffee Gnomes set and then stamped/masked/ colored the images from the Pumpkin Spice Gnome set.  I also doodled a spider web for the background and added a little color/splatter before attaching the images.  To finish things off, I attached some enamel dots and mounted the panel onto a purple panel before attaching to a white card base.
I am in such a Halloween kick lately so I'm having fun making my sets "halloween-ie"!  Hope you enjoy!

Thanks so much for hopping over to my blog and I hope you hop over to the Miss Ink Blog and the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog to check out all the fab info on this hop!  You just may win a coffee loving prize!!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a ball creating this spooooky scene!

      Delete
  2. Love the idea of the one
    colored gnome and the others
    in the background uncolored.
    Great card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Just adding a bit of gray made the gnomes in the background look ghost-like. :)

      Delete