Saturday, September 26, 2020

Miss Ink Stamps NEW RELEASE: Beautiful Destination...

Hello there inky friends!  Today is the day!  It's the official NEW RELEASE LAUNCH!  We're sharing inspiration using some of the newest sets at Miss Ink Stamps!  Today, I get to share a card I created featuring the new Beautiful Destination set.  This set is a gorgeous collection of stamps that can be assembled in a variety of ways to create a tall slimline card.  


Now this set is quite fun, for sure.  You can pick and choose these scene elements to create a gorgeous mountain/stream scene or you can choose to create a prairie with a stream.  It's totally up to you!  I decided to create a fall scene using the mountains for the background and added some fall trees in the background too.  

I just love Black Eyed Susan flowers so I colored the little flowers at the base of the stream like that.  I also added some hints of green to my stream.  I can just look at this scene and take a big deeeeep breath.  That place would be Heaven for me right now!!!

I added some stitching to the edge of the image to give a little texture and to finish off my card.  As you can see below, I'm not a planner when it comes to coloring with my Copics so I just kept pulling more and more colors to bring this scene to life.  HA HA... I was sooo into coloring, my coffee went cold.  BAHAHA.  In the zone for sure.  

Thanks so much for hopping over to check out my card!  I hope it inspires you to create something amazing too!  See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment